I am sure every campus has their little jokes that only they understand. But I am not on every campus, I’m at UofL’s! So here I present our little secrets for us to all silently giggle at while we should be studying at Ekstrom.
- Don’t step on the bird.
- VG brunch is a life saver on weekends. Literally.
- The lady in Davidson is a blessing.
- Run for a spot in the West Wing of the library before 11:30.
- Don’t wear a sombrero anytime soon.
- Just don’t go to SubHub. Period.
- Just don’t go past the Bellamy. Period.
- Mr. Jim warms my heart as he gives me my buffalo chicken wrap.
- The walk to speed school is death.
- Bingham literally looks like a jail cell.
- But god, those bagels.
- Doba, why don’t you take flex?!
- Papa Johns… again???
- Nothing is open when I need drunk food!
- Burger boy will do.
View original post 191 more words