It’s that time of year again where 1000s of college students pile into their crappy cars and travel mile upon mile to forget their entire week. As appealing as a make-out session on the beach with a total stranger might sound to some, here are some more realistic options for people who are lucky enough to simply stay at home and just relax.
- Explore your hometown and all the little sights you have missed while away at school.
- Get on Pinterest and cook something way better than campus food.
- Make some adorable crafts for your future apartment next semester.
- Make some even cuter canvases for your future little, bless her soul.
- Get started on a cooler for a FRAT-linberg outing.
- Start/Finish a Netflix series (hey, it is called spring BREAK)
- Go camping with your old high school pals.
- Take a mini road trip to the closest “big city.”
- Go on…
View original post 24 more words