Top 10 Things to do in Louisville This Summer [from a local]
- Forecastle Music Festival- Started in Louisville in 2002! But if music festivals aren’t you’re thing you can always go catch a concert at the KFC YUM! Center or even the Louisville Palace or Mercury Ballroom.
- Go to the Rock Quarries- There’s 2 here in Kentucky both less than a 30 minute drive from Downtown Louisville! Southside and LaGrange Falling Rock Park.
- Kentucky State Fair- This year is the 118th annual fair! If they’ve kept it around that long that must mean they are doing something right. Where else can you ride a ferris wheel, eat a donut burger, and watch baby chicks go down a slide.
- Waterfront Wednesdays- Free concerts under the Big Four Walking Bridge! Concerts are typically held the last Wednesday of every month.
- Louisville Bats/ Louisville FC – Dollar Beer Nights are always a huge…
View original post 190 more words