There is a common misconception that if you don’t eat meat you can’t possibly eat anything good. Well friends, those people are wrong. I cook and eat delicious meals everyday… and it’s awesome.
I’ve been a vegetarian for about six months now and yes, it was a little hard at first. But after a few weeks I realized how great it could actually be.
Here today I’m going to list my favorite vegetarian meal and the simplest way to make it!
Introducing my famous “Veggie Stuffed Peppers!”
- Two large red bell peppers (halved and seeded)
- Veggie sausage (which ever brand you choose)
- 1/3 cup brown rice
- Two table spoons four cheese blend
- 10.75 ounces of tomato sauce (or one can)
- Salt and Pepper
- Two table spoons garlic salt
- Pinch of rosemary
- Extra virgin olive oil
Directions (Cook time 15 minutes/Prep 15 minutes/Ready in 30 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 425.
View original post 187 more words